Thursday 22 February 2007

Odds and Ends



Fuck, I am really cold. The little heater I had on reception packed up and was angrily thrown into the dumpster yesterday after emitting a dubious fish smell for a couple of days. This initially started out as a bit of a whiff which made me doubt my personal hygene, but then got stronger to the point where others commented on my personal hygene, before blasting out a stench that was most definitely NOTHING to do with me (except that mabye my unconciously wiping my sushi fingers on it post-lunch caused the smell, but it seems unlikely)
Anyway, this was so overpowering my throat went a bit funny, and at that time, I decided I valued my respiratory system more than being a bit chilly, although now I'm not so sure.


LINK OF THE DAY - TvGoHome
I imagine most people will have seen this site as it is tres old, but if not, and you have a spare...day, give it a butchers as it's by Charlie Brooker, the comedy genius who makes me scared of reviewing, talking about, or even looking witheringly at anything because it all just feels like a weak rip-off. It is also the birthplace of Nathan Barley, and if you don't know who that is, you should not be reading this blog. If you enjoyed the tv show, you shouldn't be reading this blog either as it was nowhere near as good as it could have been given the credentials it had...an Emperor's New Clothes of cutting edge comedy if you will.
Ha, who am I kidding, no one reads this blog anyway!

No comments: