Thursday 12 April 2007

Natasha Bedingfield, I Take it Back..


Okay, I don't really, but I have discovered a large jawed blonde who musically and physically makes Miz Bedingfield look like the new Madonna-Kylie savior of all music. Who is this awful wench I hear you cry?

CASCADA!


You know if you listen to the radio/MTV a lot (or in my current unemployed state, spend time in the gym where MTV Dance is blasted out at Noriega surrendering levels, rendering even ipods useless) there are always certain songs you don't out and out hate because they are too lame and dirivitive to actually inspire emotion,but suffer stoicly? (much like a russian peasant pulling a plough across a potato farm in a blizzard)


That dance version of Savage Garden's Truly Madly Deeply?
That rip off of Toca's Miracle?
That godforsaken 'Everytime We Touch'?
At least four others which I thankfully cannot recall at this time?

CASCADA DID THEM ALL!

The woman isn't actually calle Cascada, and there are at least two dj's who make up this trio of the damned, but I don't care because she has terrible extensions that make her look like she has a long haired terrier trapped under her Bruce Willis jaw and I am a deeply shallow person. Who hates alcopop dance music. (except Perfect Exceeder which is a TUNE)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does "Cascada" sound like something you'd take to stop diarrhea?