Sunday 29 April 2007

101st Blog Entry - I Wish I Had Found This Video One Post Earlier


Dan le sac vs Scroobius Pip

Kinda funny, kinda too-scene, and kinda like the brains of those angry ranty men you always end up friends with even though they detest your ideals and everything you stand for, played out over an electro beat.
You know, one minute you're merely debating whose round it is and whether to get crisps, and the next it's all 'YOU MAKE ME SICK THAT'S JUST WHAT I'D EXPECT YOU TO DO GOD YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU' after you suggest Beef flavour and suddenly you have do defend all your moral values when actually you wouldn't even mind Salt and Vinegar but no one else was making a decision.

But I digress!

Actually I don't, I don't have much more to say on the matter. What else?

Tonight I have been plagued by a mouse running around the flat and ignoring all the humane traps, bad television and a poster falling on my head. What is more peeving is that none of my varied shrieks of horror or suprise have gone at all warranted by the flatmate who is 'reading' in her room.

Also I have a boring boring temp job which saps my creativity, my joie de vivre but thankfully has the opposite effect on the old bank balance...or will do after another five days of inputting data and listening non stop to capital FM (how else do you think I heard Rihanna?!)
My thoughts on Capital Radio generally are as follows:

*James Morrison, Paulo Nutini and James Blunt should not exist, although I would grant them life if they took a vow of silence and joined a far away monistary.

*All people in London who call into Capital sound like complete retards. Without exception.

*It appears the good folk of London have no need for news updates of more than a sentence, but desire long reports on the Blackwall Tunnel every half an hour.

*The DJs all sound the same - like sleazy 40-something men who wear leather jackets and have greasy curtain hair which they have not changed in twenty years. (Although at least they aren't all jolly northerners who feel the need to say 'eeh oop' or whatever every other word to prove that although they live in Primrose Hill and shop in Fresh and Wild they are very much still in touch with the working man...that's Radio 1 btw)

*It's actually not that bad...

No comments: