Monday 2 April 2007

Aah Nostalgia..



Remember this? I remember near peeing myself with laughter watching it back in t' day, sitting as I was in my old house with my near non existent eyebrows and Dido styled hair. Actually, the 'yodel of life' bit is still smile-making material so stick with it, sigh, shake your head and hark back to a simpler time..a time before 0.1% fat margarine, I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and David Cameron. A time when rave music was sad losers trying to recapture their youth. When Jamie Oliver merely pissed around on a scooter and didn't smack turkey twizzlers from the sticky little fists of fat children. When 'all your base are belong to us' was still a cool thing to say and jeans were so voluminous you could carry an unfolded magazine around in a leg pocket.
Aah, I remember...

Oh, and it features Pee Wee, which is never ever bad.

No comments: